Firearm Transfers are $15. Contact us if you need a transfer.
We will need the email of the FFL shipping the gun.
—read the rest if you have not conducted an FFL transfer before—
Purchasing a gun online or from a private party? You can use our FFL transfer service. Locally there is an Idaho community called www.208guns.com which we recommend, but make sure to use us for the FFL transfer to make sure you are protected.
Sam’s Locker in Boise, ID started off doing Firearm FFL Transfer for Charitable Donations, but quickly found the time involved in the transfer was hurting the day to day operations of the business.
- We charge $15 for Firearm transfers.
- Multiple transfer’s can have a reduced cost, contact us for details.
- For common questions please visit the ATF page here for answers.
Basic Rules for Firearms Transfer:
- All Federal and State Laws apply for us to transfer a firearm.
- Must be 21 or older to receive handguns or lower receivers.
- Must be 18 or older to receiver long guns or lower receivers with a butt stock.
- All Firearm Transfers must be sent to us by a Licensed Firearms Dealer.
- Handguns cannot legally be shipped by a private seller, please do not have a private seller ship us a firearm.
- Contact Sam’s Locker using our Contact Form for details on transfers
- Some other Great Local Gun Stores are: Idaho Guns and Outdoors, Impact Guns, Buds Guns, Impact Arms, Boise Gun Company, and Cliffs Guns